For more information on any press releases, or for general marketing enquiries, please contact email@example.com
Boring Money research finds open architecture in decline for UK direct investors
- Passive accounts for 12% of fund assets on open architecture D2C platforms and is on the rise, comprising of more than a third of sales on a number platforms.
- On those platforms with fund shortlists, these lists see 30% of gross fund sales.
- Of the 24 platforms surveyed, 17 now offer guided solutions where customers can pick a risk level and be directed into an all-in-one solution.
- Most of the new groups providing online investment don’t provide access to funds from multiple managers.
New ratings highlight best online investment providers for consumers
- AJ Bell Youinvest, Fidelity, Hargreaves Lansdown and Nutmeg get the highest Gold rating
- Ratings include customer scores, service, cost and ease of use
- In total 12 providers have been rated at either Gold, Silver or Bronze level