Digital Marketing Manager/Growth Hacker
Boring Money is looking to hire a marketeer with an analytical mindset. Relevant candidates will need to demonstrate experience in data driven growth, management of affiliate partnership model, exposure to product development, and the ability to creatively increase Boring Money’s core metrics.
Defining attributes to include;
- Proven ability to make data driven moves through low-cost channels to achieve measurable jumps in key growth metrics (CPA, CTR, Conversions, and other key engagement metrics) in B2C and B2B audiences.
- Experience in maximising user acquisition, activation, retention and referral across the life cycles of Boring Money’s core products (research, subscription products, comparison tables, filter tools, affiliate partnerships)
- Experience working with developers and front-end UX to enhance and improve interactions and behaviours on the site
- Comfortable with using a mixture of undefined and defined marketing funnels toward maximising growth and engagement across our B2B and B2C channels
- Ability to create and define measurable and scalable growth methodologies to boost Boring Money’s established performance metrics
- Ability to comfortably perform in a product/project dependant matrix structure organisation
- Autonomous self-starter that will need to define their own work stream in service the wider business strategy
- Experience of operating in an affiliate marketing business model essential
- Mastery of the Google suite of analytic tools (GA, GTM, Adwords, Keyword Planner)
- Experience working for a comparison site or other financial services consumer information site preferred
- HTML not essential but a bonus
Boring Money has a team of 12 people and is embarking on a period of exciting change and growth. We’re looking for an experienced, cheerful and unflappable all-round legend who can help us on our path.
- The role is London-based - with some days working from home a potential - most of the team will be returning to the office from September 2020. The offices are close to Bond St tube station.
- The role is full-time although we are happy to consider flexibility on hours for the right candidate.
- Generous salary -commensurate with experience.
- 25 days’ annual leave per annum plus bank holidays.
Please send a covering letter and CV to Mikhail Ismail to apply:
Preferred start date September 2020.
London, 29th July 2020