Boring Money is embarking on a period of exciting change and growth. We’re looking for a cheerful and unflappable all-round legend in the making who can help us on our path.
We are on the hunt for a tenacious, aspiring marketing assistant with experience of design, content creation and familiarity of the social media landscape. Working as part of the brand and marketing team you will be responsible for designing web and communication material across Boring Money’s websites and social channels while supporting our wider content creation. This will include social media assets, web banners and the creation of engaging web pages via our website content management system.
Our mission is to help people make better choices with their investments and pensions – without boring them to tears along the way!
- Website updates and content management - maintain scheduled content uploads across B2C and B2B websites
- Support the brand social media account across LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
- Create and source imagery and content for all social channels and Boring Money’s B2C and B2B websites
- Write content for all channels with the marketing team
- Support the marketing team with ongoing activity
- Liaise with external designers and content creation agencies to help support our array of content production where appropriate
- Support the external blog and associated CRM
- Support the sales team as required with B2B contacts and campaign management
- Help support our growing community – both our readers and our helpful financial advisers who contribute content
- Manage Boring Money’s “Ask Portal”, which will involve collating consumer enquiries from Boring Money’s consumer website and administering these submissions with our network of Financial Advisers
You will be ambitious, keen to learn, and open to feedback. You will be happy to muck in and help the broader marketing team. You will not mind multi-tasking and changing from one thing to another. This is a fast paced environment and you will be thrown in at the deep end!
As we are a business that is rapidly scaling, the role will not be self-contained to a set of responsibilities. The scope of the role will be defined by our on-going growth. The candidate will have exposure to a cross section of the business and a variety of projects. This is a great opportunity to learn, grow and take on responsibility.
- The role is primarily London-based - with some days working from home likely to be maintained - most of the team will be returning to the office for some days from September 2020.
- The role is full-time although we are happy to consider flexibility on hours for the right candidate.
- 25 days’ annual leave per annum plus bank holidays.
- Pension contributions
- ‘Freedom Fridays’ – early finishes 4 times a year (for when those weekends away come back!)
- Team socials and drinks (when allowed!)
- Bright modern offices slap bang next to Bond Street tube
- Salary – circa £25,000 p.a. – commensurate with experience
Start date ASAP
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV and cover letter.
Why do you think you would be good at this role!?
Please send a covering letter and CV to Mikhail Ismail to apply:
Preferred start date September 2020.
London, 29th July 2020