SALES EXECUTIVE – NEWLY CREATED ROLE
Boring Money has been set up to help ‘normal people’ to make better choices with their savings, investments and pensions.
This year we are on track to have 1 million consumers on our site, using our Best Buy tables to find ISAs and pensions, or our Triage Quiz to help them find the right product or advice for them. We have recently added advice tables and an Adviser Directory, which help consumers to pick the right digital adviser or individual traditional adviser for their needs.
Our readers are central to everything we do, providing ratings, reviews and feedback which enable TripAdvisor-type insights to readers who want customer insights as well as our opinions and ratings. Content is King and our audience is engaged.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a Sales Executive to support our Marketing, Research and Commercial teams to hit our key targets.
- Manage and maintain our database of industry and B2B contacts and connections
- Support the research and commercial teams with the sale of our report publications
- Be the key contact with our clients in securing signed statement of works for all content and bespoke projects
- Support the research and marketing teams to document agreed sales and client deliverables in accordance with agreed Statement of Works.
- Help our industry clients with any questions or support they need – either billing enquiries or access to the research teams
- Assist the finance team and ensure all invoices contain correct and accurate client information
- Support the teams with invites to our industry events, webinars, lunches and social events
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- You will have 3+ years’ experience in a professional sales environment
- You will be highly computer literate and have experience of working with a CRM
- You will have a high attention to detail
- You will write clear, succinct and accurate emails
- You will enjoy working with people, helping them and making our clients’ lives easier!
- You will be reliable and demonstrate a good attention to detail
- You will be self-motivated with an ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- You will take ownership and responsibility for the role and accounts.
We will give priority to those candidates who have worked in financial services or other professional fields. We will ask candidates to do a short written test prior to interview.
Salary will be reviewed after probation - 3 months.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience. Guide £26+ with commission
- Flexible working
- Pension plan
- 4 Freedom Fridays every year – early finish to start the weekend sooner
- Modern office space by Bond St tube
- Regular team socials
- 25 days’ holiday per year
Boring Money has a great team of 22 people today. We don’t do office politics and the team is close-knit and collaborative. We’re on a mission to make a genuine difference and it’s an exciting time in our growth.
Please contact us to apply or if you have any questions before applying.