Summer Intern - 2019/2020
Summer Intern - 2019/2020
We have an opportunity for a Summer Intern who will work with our research and marketing teams. You’d be a part of a growing team in a flourishing and highly respected business, led by an entrepreneur with a successful track record in creating respected financial services businesses. You will be joining a small team that is proactive and moves quickly. We are looking for someone with great attention to detail, someone who loves researching and being involved in the day to day support of the team.
The role will include:
- Collecting and understanding quantitative data.
- Support with our ongoing testing of main ISA providers.
- Support with our qualitative research programs and customer research.
- An opportunity to further your interest in the new digital developments in the consumer market.
- The chance to widen your knowledge of financial services and make them more consumer-friendly.
- Sales and admin support.
You will be:
- Degree qualified to a minimum 2:1 standard, but we’re open-minded about the subject.
- Intelligent, articulate and engaging.
- Numerate and confident, especially with Excel.
- Self-assured and outgoing.
- Take a genuine pride in your work, motivated by delivering high standards.
- Willing to muck in and learn.
- Familiar with Office365 & Outlook.
- Not boring
- Casual dress code
- Freedom Fridays every quarter
- Modern offices by Oxford Circus
Clever people choose a job based on more than a ping-pong table so we don’t have one.
Boring Money is a financial media business on a mission to help millions of Brits to make more confident choices about their savings, investments and pensions. Without boring them to tears on the way. We help customers through our website, a weekly blog and our TripAdvisor-type Best Buys.
We help the industry with our quantitative and qualitative research, content creation division and a series of events. We find out what people want, what they understand and help push for better products and communications.
We offer exposure to all facets of a busy business and the opportunity to meet people at all levels of the finance industry. You will come to the Boring Money events and get a great grounding in the world of retail investments and pensions. A start-up offers great variety and exposure to a truly varied range of people and tasks. It also requires someone who has few delusions of grandeur and who understands that even the CEO will make tea and go to the post office sometimes.
The role is based in the Oxford Circus/Bond Street area of London.
Salary and start
Salary commensurate with experience and an immediate start preferred.
Please contact us to apply or if you have any questions before applying.