Yes – the Big Four have the shiny offices, the big clients and the impressive creds list. But do they really know the savings, investments and pensions industries inside out? Have they tracked the twists and turns of new launches, new models, changing regulations and shifting consumer habits?
At Boring Money, we live and breathe the industry – not only through its movers and shakers, but through the everyday customers that keep it in business. We hear from the thousands of Boring Money readers about their likes and dislikes every month, on top of the regular consumer temperature checks we take through surveys, focus groups and interviews.
If you have challenges you need a fresh pair of eyes on, or thorny issues that require interrogation from both the industry and the consumer angles, give us a shout. We’ve worked with businesses big and small in the investments space to help them find clarity on questions in our ever-shifting marketplace.
We have helped clients to:
- Challenge and evolve business plans and strategies.
- Assess market opportunities and acquisition challenges.
- Develop new pricing models.
- Come up with frameworks for how you can measure “value for money”.
- Mine their customer data to reveal more detailed insights and develop more robust strategies.
- Deliver new customer communications plans and approaches.
The Boring Money Way
- We will spend time working with you, the research you have already done, and the insights we may already have in the space to understand the problems and opportunities.
- Depending on your needs, we can develop further qualitative and quantitative research strategies to unlock additional insights that can drive answers and inform decisions.
- We will deliver our recommendations and can present to your team or your board, depending on requirements.
If needed, we can then work with you to develop assets, put timelines and launch plans in place, or provide whatever project support you may require.
Do they find your content interesting?
We’re not just guessing at what your customers want to hear from you. We take continual feedback from the thousands of Boring Money readers, and we blend this with the qualitative and quantitative research.Read more