Fast-paced events - no death by PowerPoint!
We run a series of events throughout the year, to inform, to challenge, to entertain, and keep you connected with your network.
Monday, 3rd December 2018.
Talks: 3pm - 5pm
Drinks: till 7pm
1 London Wall Place, EC2Y 5AU
Look Ahead to 2019 - Festive Drinks
Take a look back at 2018 with us, discuss what lies ahead in 2019 and enjoy a few festive drinks.
Join the Boring Money team and guests from 3 pm - 5 pm then drinks till 7 pm at Schroders’ new offices near Moorgate on 3rd December. Yes, it’s a Monday but it’s December!
• CEO fireside chat - acquisitions, growth and plans – Hear from Richard Wilson, Chief Executive of Interactive Investor. What has Richard learnt from 2018, and what’s on his agenda for 2019? What does the future hold for Interactive Investor?
• Bank + asset manager = ? – Holly will speak with James Rainbow, Managing Director of Schroders and Lloyds Business. As the newly appointed MD, James will outline his plans for 2019 and his vision for the future.
• Fintech Founders Look Forward to 2019 – hear from Ben Stanway (Co-founder Moneybox), Dann Bibas (Co-founder Fountain) and Mark Ackred (Founder dabbl). With more consumers demanding integration between their wallets and their tech - can fintech engage customers which others can’t?
• The Boring Investment Trivia Quiz 2018 – Were you paying attention in 2018? Who will be crowned The Boring Investment Trivia Guru 2018 during our round-up of the year? There’ll be facts, stats, changes and growth - with a doubtless exceedingly generous prize for the winner!
• And more contributions from platform bosses, fund managers and adviser bigwigs who've been invited to discuss change, value and trends.
Then join us for a drink or three afterwards.
Thanks to Schroders for hosting!!
Talk to consumers better
We found the best speakers from both inside and outside of the industry to inform, provoke, teach and, hell, even delight! We tackled the big topics. Value For Money. Risk. What DO people want to know? What DO they like?
There were CEOs, psychologists, futurologists, Mad Men, and a handful of journalists.
Sponsors included Architas, Charles Stanley and EValue who discussed research into what consumers really think about risk.
The Consumer Awards 2018
At the beginning of June, we hosted our first ever Consumer Investment Awards evening, held in partnership with The Telegraph.
Over 4,000 customers told us who delivered the goods in the categories that mattered the most to them: Best online pension provider, best customer service, best value for money, best online investing platform, best communications in pensions, most impactful newcomer
Fin-k Tank - our Fintech forum
our aim is to showcase, challenge and stimulate the evolution of better solutions for customers, enhanced by digital and mobile technology and AI.
This new event will inform, demonstrate and inspire. There will be international updates, live demos, venture capitalist panels, panel debates and input from tech, the regulator, disruptors and the Big Wigs.