Fast-paced events - no death by PowerPoint!
We run a series of events throughout the year, to inform, to challenge, to entertain, and keep you connected with your network.
The Boring Money Annual Conference - September 2018
Back for its third year, "The Boring Money Annual Conference" will put consumers firmly in the spotlight and ask how we do a better job of engagement and communication. How should we be talking to customers?
We aim to find the best speakers from both inside and outside of the industry to inform, provoke, teach and hell even delight. We’ve tackled the big topics. Value For Money. Risk. What DO people want to know. What DO they like. There will be CEOs, psychologists, futurologists, Mad Men, journalists and even a few disconcerted consumers!
Confirmed sponsors include Architas, Charles Stanley and EValue who will be discussing research into what consumers really think about risk. Please talk to us about opportunities and ideas.
Date: 26th September 2018
Venue: etc.venues: County Hall, Waterloo
Thursday, October 18 2018, 08:30 – 10:00
The Mercer, 34 Threadneedle St, London EC2R 8AY
Ethical Investing Breakfast - October 2018
The Ethical Investing Report turns the spotlight on current providers in the ethical investment sector, current products and what consumers really want or expect from them.
We’ve asked what people really understand “Ethical Investing” to mean. Do consumers want to see impact investing? Blacklisting? Or fund managers to engage with the companies in which they already invest on ethical issues?
Join us for a breakfast to hear some of the key findings. The full report will be available to buy after the event.
- State of the Market – who is leading the charge? How do ESG offerings compare to the traditional investment choices?
- Value Based Investing – what does an ethical, socially responsible investment model look like?
- The consumer verdict – ethics vs returns: where do consumers draw the line? How do ethical and value based investing influence consumer views of risk and return?
- Products and Portfolios – to what extent is ethical investing growing in importance?
- Brand – who’s got the best brand awareness and consumer trust?