Digital Investments & Advice
In 2020, Boring Money’s Fin-k Tank event will become our 'Digital Investments & Advice' seminar. Again we are set to be kindly hosted by our partner Aviva at their HQ in London.
- How is your business adapting to meet the consumer demand for help, guidance and advice?
- How can traditional financial advice be scaled?
- How can DIY models offer more help to their customers?
NEW EVENT DATE
24 Nov 2020,
14:00 – 17:45 (drinks till 19:00)
Aviva, Saint Helen's,
1 Undershaft, London,
£199 + VAT
We are excited to announce our new November event date. Our exciting agenda remains the same subject to speaker confirmation.
This half day event has been designed to help advisers, wealth managers, platforms, banks, life companies and digital advice providers to:
- Understand the evolving customer expectation and demand for advice.
- Stay abreast of trends and new entrants.
- Think about practical solutions for the Advice Gap.
- Understand the latest in digital advice and how this can play back into your business.
- Think through a business case for delivering investment services to the mass affluent.
In partnership with
Our speakers include:
- MD Transformation, Innovation and Growth at Aegon
- Chief Risk Officer at AJ Bell
- Investment Journey Lead at Coutts & Co
- General Counsel and Head of Financial Products at Dozens
- Head of Customer, Proposition & Commercial - End Investor, at Fidelity
- Financial Planning Director of First Wealth
- Director Financial Services Risk and Regulatory Insight Centre, KPMG
- Head of Digital Strategy at M&G
- Principal Consultant at Mercer
- CEO at Moneyhub
- Head of Proposition & Product at Schroders Personal Wealth
- Chartered Financial Planner at Sterling and Law
- CEO & Founder of Wealth Wizards
TBC speaker from The FCA
Director of EBC (under invite)