Digital Investments & Advice
In 2020, Boring Money’s Fin-k Tank event will become our 'Digital Investments & Advice' seminar. Again we are set to be kindly hosted by our partner Aviva at their HQ in London.
- How is your business adapting to meet the consumer demand for help, guidance and advice?
- How can traditional financial advice be scaled?
- How can DIY models offer more help to their customers?
23 April 2020,
14:00 – 18:00 (drinks till 19:00)
Aviva, Saint Helen's,
1 Undershaft, London,
£199 + VAT
This half day event has been designed to help advisers, wealth managers, platforms, banks, life companies and digital advice providers to:
- Understand the evolving customer expectation and demand for advice.
- Stay abreast of trends and new entrants.
- Think about practical solutions for the Advice Gap.
- Understand the latest in digital advice and how this can play back into your business.
- Think through a business case for delivering investment services to the mass affluent.
In partnership with
Our speakers include:
- MD Transformation, Innovation and Growth at Aegon
- Investment Journey Lead at Coutts & Co
- General Counsel and Head of Financial Products at Dozens
- Head of Customer, Proposition & Commercial - End Investor, at Fidelity
- Fox Williams
- Financial Planning Director of First Wealth
- Head of Digital Strategy at M&G
- Principal Consultant at Mercer
- CEO at Moneyhub
- Director Financial Services Risk and Regulatory Insight Centre, KPMG
- Chartered Financial Planner at Sterling and Law
- CEO & Founder of Wealth Wizards
TBC speaker from The FCA
Director of national advice firm (under invite)
Director of EBC (under invite)