Ethical Investing Breakfast
Thursday, October 18 2018, 08:30 – 10:00
The Mercer, 34 Threadneedle St, London EC2R 8AY
The Ethical Investing Report turns the spotlight on current providers in the ethical investment sector, current products and what consumers really want or expect from them.
We’ve asked what people really understand “Ethical Investing” to mean. Do consumers want to see impact investing? Blacklisting? Or fund managers to engage with the companies in which they already invest on ethical issues?
Join us for a breakfast to hear some of the key findings. The full report will be available to buy after the event.
- State of the Market – who is leading the charge? How do ESG offerings compare to the traditional investment choices?
- Value Based Investing – what does an ethical, socially responsible investment model look like?
- The consumer verdict – ethics vs returns: where do consumers draw the line? How do ethical and value based investing influence consumer views of risk and return?
- Products and Portfolios – to what extent is ethical investing growing in importance?
- Brand – who’s got the best brand awareness and consumer trust?