Thanks for offering to take our survey – we really appreciate your willingness to take time out to help us gather our research.
Here's a copy of our Terms & Conditions for you to peruse at leisure.
- This prize draw is run by Boring Money, which is based at 91 Wimpole Street, London, W1G 0EF.
- Entries must be from the UK only, and only one entry per person may be submitted.
- Employees of Boring Money and people who work in the investment industry are not able to enter.
- All entries must be received within two weeks of the survey first being posted.
- The winner will be selected at random and notified by email within two weeks of the draw being closed.
- The name or names of winners are available on request.
While you’re here, though, we thought you might be interested in some of the other things we’ve been busy with lately.
Talk to customers better | Boring Money Annual Conference 2018
The Boring Money Annual Conference will put consumers firmly in the spotlight and ask how should we be talking to customers?
Back for our third year, we've found the best speakers from both inside and outside of the industry to inform, provoke, teach and hell even delight.
2018 Digital Wealth and Robo Report
What does the perfect online investing service look like, according to consumers? We’ve combined deep-dive qualitative research with a nationally-representative survey of British adults to give a comprehensive picture of the wealth Britain manages online, what consumers really look for and what the future of online investing will be.
Robo Adviser Performance – 12 Months to 30th June 2018
In our latest robo performance update, we analyse the performance of eight leading robo advisers which together represent over 75% of UK robo adviser assets today.
High-risk portfolios returned 6.38% over the 12 months analysed, followed by 3.70% for medium risk and 0.80% for low risk portfolio.