Interim Update Q1 2021 – Sustainable Savers Census
Do you understand what investors want, think and expect from sustainable investing in 2021?
With updated Q1 2021 consumer insight, this report will inform platforms, asset managers, pension providers and banks about the interest, attitudes and plans investors, pension holders and savers have with regards to sustainable investing. This updated report will also contain detailed feedback from advisers on their attitudes, plans to integrate sustainable investing and the challenges they face.
This new research has been created to help asset managers, investment platforms, pension providers and advice firms to:
- Understand investor appetite, intentions and preferences in 2021.
- Segment investors by preference and priorities.
- Size the opportunity in terms of £ and customer numbers.
- Gather core consumer and adviser data and stats to inform and develop a business case
- Articulate a successful communication and marketing strategy, based on what questions investors and advisers answered
Updated in Q1 2021, this report includes data from two nationally representative surveys conducted from 4,000 and 6,000 UK adults, quarterly survey of 1,500 fund investors and adviser research conducted with 150 advisers.
Price: £3,800 + VAT
This cost includes:
- Updated report presented in PowerPoint
- An hour session with your team to cover key findings and take your questions.
- The data can be used externally to support press releases, white papers or educational content and articles. (With permission)
The report includes:
- 6 consumer segments – number of investors, £ assets, preferences, key concerns, messages of interest
- Changing sentiment over time – the impact of Covid-19
- Broader consumer confidence, sentiment and purchasing intentions
- Brand awareness and future consideration (for 30 key UK retail asset managers
- Advisers' perceived barriers to sustainable investing, and what they would like to see from asset managers
Drawing on results from the following surveys:
- Q1 2021 – 6,698 national representative UK adults
- Q4 2020 – 1,614 fund investors
- Q3 2020 – 4,073 nationally representative UK adults
- Q3 2020 – 1,509 fund investors
Kindly sponsored by