Boring Money Insights – Consumer Syndicate 2018
Join us in a syndicate for customer research with corresponding marketing, social media and content learnings and actions
Last year, Boring Money conducted research into five of its Money Tribes, seeking to understand the financial landscape of segments at differing stages of their lives and identifying the messages and themes which are most likely to resonate and engage.
In 2018, we’re taking this understanding to the next level and will dive into the Why’s, How’s, What’s and Who’s.
Using a combination of nationally representative quantitative data and quarterly focus groups (1 x Savers, 1 x Investors), this research will explore some of the key decisions to be considered when investing – be it for the first time or on an ongoing basis.
- Quantitative data from a nationally representative sample of savers and investors
- 2 qualitative focus groups (1 x savers, 1 x investors) with an analysis of industry-produced communications and messaging
- Presentation of insights at 4 x roundtable events (1 per quarter) with Q&A and discussions between the syndicate
- Full written report x 4 (1 per quarter) (including verbatim quotes)
- Insights which can be picked up and used for PR and content
- You will be charged quarterly on receipt of report.
- Members of the syndicate also get a 15% discount off our flagship consumer conference in Sep 2018.