As the FCA kicks off a review into FAMR and the RDR, our Fifty Shades of Advice Report takes a fresh look at what consumers want and need. Against a backdrop of digital development, pension freedoms, auto enrolment and general growth in the DIY investment market, how have needs for advice morphed and changed.
Price: £4,500 + VAT
Our report includes; market sizing and consumer segmentation; consumer questions; attitudes to advice and delivery channels including the workplace, video calls and online; attitudes to fees and charges; and interest in alternative and cheaper models to traditional financial advice.
You will get:
- 4 hard copies
- A PDF copy
- A presentation/workshop to your team(s) from our research writers
Watch our free taster insights:
The report provides:
- Consumer questions - what would 4,000 people want to ask a financial adviser?
- Quantitative data from over 4,000 adults
- Over 10,000 verbatims documenting advice needs and attitudes to advice
- 1,000 questions submitted to Boring Money grouped and analysed
- Over 15 interviews with advice firm, wealth management and platform CEOs and Directors
The report will help:
- Anyone trying to size the market opportunity
- Those launching new advice businesses or exploring new models
- Advice firms
- Platforms, robos, aggregators and investment firms
- Regulators and policy makers
- Venture capital firms and private equity houses