Ethical Investing Report 2018
As more fund managers and robo advisers launch ethical products, Boring Money and The Times have teamed up to find out what Brits really think about this investing trend. Is 2019 the year when it’s going to take off? What’s the appetite?
This report tackles five core questions:
- Consumer sentiment and understanding – how well are the concepts understood? What do people want?
- Blacklisting versus impact – how do the different approaches resonate and with which segments?
- Preconceptions, concerns and the trade-off with returns – assumptions and beliefs
- The research compared to uptake in practice
- Recommendations for focus and change