Online Investment Market Grows - but robo just 0.9% of assets today
The online investing market is pushing on £200 billion. Are you clear on what your D2C strategy looks like for 2018?
- The online DIY investing market has grown by 17% over the last calendar year and was £192.4 billion as at Q3 17
- Market leader Hargreaves Lansdown has actually increased market share to an almost vulgar 43%
- The disruptive robo advisers have a 0.9% market share today although annual growth has been 133%
- Anecdotal investor nervousness plays out as cash holdings increase to 9% of all AUA
- Consolidation in evidence as average account sizes across the board top £50,000
If you want to build a robo, buy a robo, sell to robos, just pretend to be a robo, or controversially add advice to the robo …..you have to come and join us on the afternoon of 6th December for a busy afternoon which will:
- Tell you what the banks are planning for 2018 – we’ll hear from HSBC, Nationwide and Santander. Can they move the dial this time and take advantage of huge customer numbers without tripping themselves up in the process?
- Give you a front row seat as Michael Gruener, BlackRock’s MD of EMEA retail shares his learnings from looking at more than 30 fintechs across Europe with an occasionally acquisitive eye
- Unveil the propositions out there today which are the consumers’ favourites – results from our most recent customer testing – the good, the bad and the ugly
- Update you on where advice will sit in this world – hear from Distribution Technology’s CEO Ben Goss, Creative Technologies` Group Director, Keith Hare, and Netwealth`s CEO Charlotte Ransom
- Share the latest stats and facts from the Boring Money research desk