Quarterly investor insights
Track and monitor investor behaviour, sentiment & trends
Each quarter we survey over 1,500 investors, analysing both market and brand level insights. The Investor Tracker has been designed to help firms keep up-to-date with the latest in investor behaviours, sentiment and intentions.
A few insights from Q2 2020:
This tracker covers:
- Ownership – products and wrappers
- Sentiment – confidence and forecasts
- Intentions – buying/selling plans
- Brand – awareness and sentiment
- Value – Quality of Service ratings
Investor Tracker is used by:
- PR teams
- Fund Boards
- Marketing teams
- Proposition teams
- Overall investing landscape & advice usage
- Cash accounts & investments held
- Approach to passive or active funds
- Fund types & shares owned
- Tax wrappers
Sentiment and expectations
- Personal financial situation
- The UK economy & markets
- The global economy
- Investor confidence
- Asset class preference
- Active or passive
- Buying & trading intentions
- ESG & sustainable plans
- Brand awareness of asset managers & platforms
- Consideration & awareness for future purchase
- Segmentation by advice usage, age, gender, etc.
- ESG awareness & intention
For 30 leading asset management brands:
- Quality of Service score
- Relative value ranking to peers
- Value scores for performance, price & clarity
- Fund owners' perception of quality of service
- Fund owners' reasons for fund perception
All data can be segmented by age, gender and household income.
The report is delivered on a quarterly basis in PowerPoint.
Each quarterly report costs £4,000 as part of an annual subscription.
Please ask us about any ad hoc needs or one-off data requests that you may have.
Contact: Janine Menasakanian, Director of Key Accounts