Quarterly investor insights
Track and monitor investor behaviour, sentiment & trends
Each quarter we survey over 1,500 investors, analysing both market and brand level insights. The Investor Tracker has been designed to help firms keep up-to-date with the latest in investor behaviours, sentiment and intentions.
A few insights from Q2 2020:
This tracker covers:
- Ownership – products and wrappers
- Sentiment – confidence and forecasts
- Intentions – buying/selling plans
- Brand – awareness and sentiment
- Value – Quality of Service ratings
Investor Tracker is used by:
- PR teams
- Fund Boards
- Marketing teams
- Proposition teams
Insights Seminar Q4 2020
Wednesday 4th November
Each quarter we survey over 1,500 investors, analysing both market and brand level insights. This webinar will share insights from our Investor Tracker, helping firms to keep up-to-date with the latest in investor behaviours, sentiment and intentions.
- Overall investing landscape & advice usage
- Cash accounts & investments held
- Approach to passive or active funds
- Fund types & shares owned
- Tax wrappers
Sentiment and expectations
- Personal financial situation
- The UK economy & markets
- The global economy
- Investor confidence
- Asset class preference
- Active or passive
- Buying & trading intentions
- ESG & sustainable plans
- Brand awareness of asset managers & platforms
- Consideration & awareness for future purchase
- Segmentation by advice usage, age, gender, etc.
- ESG awareness & intention
For 30 leading asset management brands:
- Quality of Service score
- Relative value ranking to peers
- Value scores for performance, price & clarity
- Fund owners' perception of quality of service
- Fund owners' reasons for fund perception
All data can be segmented by age, gender and household income.
The report is delivered on a quarterly basis in PowerPoint.
Each quarterly report costs £4,000 as part of an annual subscription.
Please ask us about any ad hoc needs or one-off data requests that you may have.
Contact: Jess Galletley, Senior Research Analyst
Preparing for your next Assessment of Value?
In 2020, we've helped over 10 leading global and UK asset management brands to understand precisely what investors value - including how they define and measure 'Quality of Service' - and translated this into clear and meaningful recommendations.