Our quarterly Customer Value Tracker provides fund boards with clear insights about what their customers think about value.
Price: £3,750 + VAT per quarter
Each quarter we research the opinions of over 2,000 fund investors (both advised and self-directed) on the value that is delivered by managers.
With detailed verbatims and insights, this tracker has been designed to help managers to complete the Quality of Service module of Value Assessments, and also to provide important insights into your relative performance against peers.
Watch our free taster insights:
Every quarter we ask 2,000 fund investors (both intermediated and self-directed) about the value they feel they are being delivered by asset managers, so that you can:
- Understand how your customers think you are doing when it comes to delivering value
- Add customer insights into your Board reporting and metrics
- Understand your relative strengths and weakness and monitor performance
- Evidenced metrics for Quality of Service
- How consumers rate you when it comes to value compared to peers, and how this changes over time
- What it is that they value and where does your brand fall short - we collect verbatims and feedback as well as data
- How you rank when it comes to core pillars of value including performance, price, clarity and service
- Various investor metrics and scores
- A summary report for any board pack and internal reporting