Value Assessments - Customer Value Tracker
Boring Money has developed a quarterly Customer Value Tracker for fund managers.
We have built this service as a direct result of our research with end consumers and investors about what value means to them – we know that asset managers struggle to understand the end-investor and this is where we can help.
Each quarter we ask over 2,000 investors (both advised and self-directed) to tell us about the funds which they hold as part of their portfolios.
Every quarter we ask 2,000 fund investors (both intermediated and self-directed) about the value they feel they are being delivered by asset managers, so that you can:
- Understand how your customers think you are doing when it comes to delivering value
- Add customer insights into your Board reporting and metrics
- Understand your relative strengths and weakness and monitor performance
- How consumers rate you when it comes to value compared to peers, and how this changes over time
- What it is that they value and where does your brand fall short - we collect verbatims and feedback as well as data
- How you rank when it comes to core pillars of value including performance, price, clarity and service
- Various investor metrics and scores
- A summary report for any board pack and internal reporting